The Gardens of Cedar Rapids offers a supportive homelike environment so tenants can remain active and independent as long as possible. Tenants can choose from a spacious one or two-bedroom apartment, have access to 24-hour staff, and an emergency response system.
The goal of choosing independent + is to enjoy an improved quality of life by maintaining your independence in a beautiful apartment while enjoying the peace of mind that our services and amenities provide. The added bonuses are engaging with friends, staying active, and having fun through our life enrichment program.
Services that are included in the monthly rental fee:
• Bi-Weekly light housekeeping
• Bi-Weekly laundry service of bed linens (Tenant is responsible for all personal laundry.)
• Three chef-prepared meals daily
• Utilities, basic cable, Wi-Fi (except phone)
• Life Enrichment programs
• Transportation to personal appointments
The Gardens of Cedar Rapids provides tenants and their families security knowing that additional healthcare services can be provided on one campus if they are needed.
Services available for an additional fee include:
• Nonscheduled chore/nursing services
• Emergency Pendant Response
• Temporary Care/Nurse Services (1 to seven 7 consecutive days)
• Extra bath
• Guest meal
• Brunch/holiday meal
* Temporary Care/Nurse Services covers nurse assessment/documentation and meal tray.
** A complete pricing guide is available upon request.
Tenants understand and agree that one or a combination of the following
occurrences will require the tenant to move to our Assisted Living Fee Structure.
• Tenant has three or more emergency pendant responses within a 90 day period.
• Tenant has three or more falls within a 90 day period.
• Tenant has three or more temporary care/nurse services in one month or
6 temporary care/nurse visits in a 90 day period.