A Note from Community Relations
COVID-19 Update: I am pleased to share with you that we have zero confirmed cases of COVID-19 at The Gardens of Cedar Rapids. There are no restrictions on indoor visitation.
- Holiday Season Infection Prevention Reminders: As the winter months begin and we have more family and friends visiting, we strongly encourage everyone to do their part to keep our residents and staff healthy.
- When you arrive, please sign in. By doing so, you are attesting that you do not have any COVID like symptoms.
- Also, while inside the building, use hand sanitizer, wear a mask, and keep a 6-foot distance from others.
- Visitors are not required to be vaccinated to enter our facility. However, for the safety of our residents and staff, we encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.
- If a resident goes out and is exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you report this to us so we can monitor for signs and symptoms. Have a start to the new year 2022!