We have switched from outdoor visits to indoor visits in all areas of the building. These visits will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. The visits will be limited to 30 minutes to allow proper time to sanitize between each visit. Two visitors at a time per Resident, one indoor visit per week to give opportunity for all families to visit. We will have 1 link for all areas of the building to sign up. We prefer you to use Sign Up Genius to sign up for a time, go to The Gardens Facebook page or use the link below to sign up. You may also call the building 319-632-1350 to schedule the visit. Please give 24-hour notice if you are signing up so we can plan each visit day accordingly.
Enter through the main entrance of the building, please wait until you are guided to the designated area for visiting. We ask you do not stop to talk or hug staff and other residents while you are here. Please no lingering in the hallways, wait for staff to take you to and from the visiting area.
Please follow these guidelines below when you are visiting.
- Check in at the main entrance of the building for temperature, and symptom questions regarding COVID.
- 2 visitors per resident, Children 10 and up are welcome.
- We ask every visitor to wear a mask during your visit. Residents will be asked to wear mask as tolerated.
- Hand Sanitize before and after visit- we will have it available.
- Please be aware of chairs and tables that are placed to stay 6 feet apart so we can continue to stay healthy and enjoy these visits.
- 30 minutes per visit to be courteous of other family visits.
- No lingering in the Hallways, please wait for staff to take you to and from the room.
Reasons indoor visits are canceled are if County Positivity is Over 10% or if we have any positive COVID19 cases within the last 14 days.
Thank you again for all your support during this uncertain time navigating through COVID!