- Full Time
The Gardens of Cedar Rapids is looking for experienced, motivated, and hard-working RN or LPN charge nurses to work in our newly built 40 bed LTC/SNF facility. If you are passionate about nursing and the aging population, apply today to join our team! EOE.
Shift Available: 2:00PM to 10:00PM
Essential Functions of the job include:
* Following established standards of nursing practice and implementing facility policy and procedure.
* Interpreting existing policies and procedures to CNA's, residents, families, and physicians.
* Supervising and evaluating all direct resident care.
* Conducting resident rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor, and initiating corrective action.
* Identifying resident problems and emergency situations and responding appropriately within the quality of life policies of the facility.
* Providing clinical supervision to all Certified Nursing Assistants giving direct resident care.
* Administering and documenting medications, tube feedings, and treatments per physician orders.
* Performing and documenting comprehensive assessments of each resident.
* Reporting changes in resident condition to his/her physician, responsible party, director of nursing, and/or the administrator.
Qualified Candidates will hold an RN license in good standing in the state of Iowa.
We look forward to learning more about your experience and career goals to see how The Gardens of Cedar Rapids could be a good fit for you. What are you waiting for? Apply! We are an EOE.
- Nursing: 2 years
Mary McDaniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-632-1350