- Full Time
- Salary Range
- 14 - 18
The Gardens of Cedar Rapids wants you on our team! We are hiring part-time positions for days & evenings.
The perfect person for this position will be passionate about providing compassionate care for the frail elderly and persons with dementia. Our CNA's provide personal care needs as delegated by the Director of Nursing and encourage residents to be as independent as possible while developing positive relationships with residents and their families. We offer excellent wages, benefits and opportunity for career growth. EOE
- Higher starting wage
- Free employee meal program
- $2 per hour shift differential (2nd & 3rd shifts)
- Matching 401K
- Work in a state of the art, newly constructed building
- Locally owned and managed
- Full and part-time positions available
High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Current certification from the State of Iowa for Nurse Aide.