- Part Time
- Life Enrichment Activities
Do you want to enrich the lives of others? Do you want to work in a team centered around providing quality compassionate care? Want to have fun while you’re at it? Apply today!
Under the direction of our Executive Director and Life Events Coordinator you will assist in planning and implementing a wide-range of programs geared towards the resident’s needs, interests, and preferences.
Why choose us?
- Put your tech-savvy skills to work at this state-of-the-art senior community that includes access to innovative technology!
- Grow your career in a locally owned company that promotes from within and supports staff through mentoring programs!
- Have unlimited access to consultant services in all specialties so you are successful!
- Eat free at work through our chef prepared employee meal program!
- Be part of a team that’s excited to be here every day!
We look forward to learning more about your experience and career goals to see how The Gardens of Cedar Rapids could be a good fit for you. What are you waiting for? Apply!
The Gardens of Cedar Rapids is an EOE.
Eva Coblentz : email@example.com